Browse some of our favorite “American Bad Ass” recipes below — each and every one handcrafted to kick some ass in your very own kitchen!
Bad Ass Turkey Sandwich
Eat like a friggin’ king when you devour this tasty sandwich — featuring our Bad Ass Spicy Mustard.
- 2 slabs of sourdough bread
- 1/2 pound of sliced deli turkey
- 2-3 slices of your favorite cheese
- About 1/2 bottle of Bad Ass Spicy Mustard
Throw all that together and chew.
BBQ Chicken & Beer
One of our favorite things is combining meat & beer. And why the hell not? Check out this summer-time recipe…
- 1 whole chicken, clean and pat dry
- Salt and pepper
- 1 bottle Bad Ass BBQ Sauce
- 1 can of your favorite beer
It’s time to cook up some BBQ using the world’s greatest BBQ Sauce.
- Preheat your grill.
- Slather your whole chicken with the BBQ Sauce
- Prop the chicken up on the can of beer
- Close the lid on the grill and cook
Cooking times are going to vary, so don’t be a dummy and burn yourself (or the chicken).