Just for sh*ts and giggles, this month we decided to run a cool test.
We know how uptight some of those darling little cooking magazines can be, so we decided to show them all up! Here’s the run-down…
We wanted to pair our American Bad Ass Hot Mustard against some of the other crap you find at the supermarket to do our own little Pepsi-Challenge style showdown and find out who really kicks ass when it comes to mustard that tastes good AND knocks your socks off.
Here’s what happened… Continue Reading
One of our favorite things is combining meat & beer. And why the hell not? Check out this summer-time recipe…
* 1 whole chicken, clean and pat dry
* Salt and pepper
* 1 bottle Bad Ass BBQ Sauce
* 1 can of your favorite beer
It’s time to cook up some BBQ using the world’s greatest Michael Madsen BBQ Sauce.
* Preheat your grill.
* Slather your whole chicken with the Bad Ass BBQ Sauce
* Prop the chicken up on the can of beer
* Close the lid on the grill and cook
Cooking times are going to vary, so don’t be a retard and burn yourself (or the chicken).
Eat like a friggin’ king when you devour this tasty sandwich — featuring our very own Bad Ass Spicy Mustard.
* 2 slabs of sourdough bread
* 1/2 pound of sliced deli turkey
* 2-3 slices of your favorite cheese
* About 1/2 bottle of Michael Madsen’s Spicy Mustard
Throw all that together and chew.
We’re very excited to announce the launch of the MichaelMadsenHotSauce.com website to the public! As of today, we’re open and ready to take your orders. It’s been a long time coming, but the new website looks Bad Ass and we know you’re going to love it.
You can now browse our many products for sale. To get started, visit the Products Store page to see what you can buy now.
Of course, we know you’ll start by popping for a few bottles of Michael Madsen’s very own custom-made American Bad Ass Hot Sauce.